Saturday 30 July 2011

Replica of Europe's scenic sites

I lost my list of all the names of these replicas that I copied which is why I could not name them, too bad. Notice the different architectural designs of these replica buildings, it's very interesting. My favourite is the windmills of Netherlands. The founder of the Park, Mr. C. H. Chu has settled in Madurodam  in Netherlands and this model replica represents the activities of the area including the positions of the trees and shrubs with respect to the distance to the buildings. It's like a wonderland with all the windmils scattered around like that. It was very cold and windy when we visited the place. I've not been to these places yet but it has given me an idea of the tourist attractions in Europe. Even if these are only a replica, it's very beautiful.  

Replica of some of the scenic sites in Europe



Leaning Tower of Pisa













Windmills of Netherlands














No comments:

Post a Comment